About the Associates
See below for photos and brief bios of our entire Team.
Our Mission: To provide programs and services to organizations and the community in a way that adds value to our clients.
Our Philosophy: TO always provide unconditional excellence at competitive prices to our clients.
Our Guiding Principles: Respect for all individuals, Honesty, Integrity and Trust.
Nyron D. Prescod, MS
Strategic Leader who motivates people towards achieving company goals through effective communication, passion, integrity and teamwork. Experienced in inspiring individuals towards personal and business success using interpersonal and negotiation skills. With a focus on people, uses listening and coaching skills to successfully implement multiple projects while simultaneously building team, individual, and youth capabilities.
- MS, Strategic Leadership, Roberts Wesleyan College
- BS, Applied Arts & Sciences, (Management) Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT)
- A.A.S Applied Arts & Sciences, (Quality Management) RIT
- Development Dimensions International (DDI) Certified Leadership Facilitator
“People are the foundation of all organizations; therefore, leaders must build and sustain their people to reap successful outcomes.”
--Nyron Prescod, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
John H. Barr, MS
Mr. Barr is an innovative leader in the areas of leadership and change management. He has extensive expertise working with senior management teams in the areas of human resources, strategies, business process breakthrough, customer satisfaction, and the implementation of world-class improvement systems.
- BS, Mathematics, Eastern Michigan University
- MS, Management, Keuka College
“Change is about leadership and leadership is about integrity. It is through integrity that we can change our companies and serve our customers better than anyone else”
--John H. Barr
Jane Lynch, MS
Jane Lynch is a partner in Creative Customer Service Solutions, where she has provided consultant and trainer services for 6 years. Her 30+ years experience in government, real life lessons and stories, and her passion and humor combine to make her messages relevant and interesting to those working in government systems. From a base in pragmatism, Jane cuts to what works – highlighting customer service, outcomes, and getting the job done.
- B.A., SUNY Oswego
- M.S., Public Administration, SUNY Brockport
“Thriving in government is contributing to society’s greater good and is one of the highest professional callings one can engage in.”
Gordana Micevski, JD
Educator. Professor. Lecturer. Labor specialist, contracts manager, professor and human resources manager with extensive experience in complex business transactions, contracts negotiations, procurement and project management. A unique blend of legal and business experience with an outstanding record of sound business judgment, expanding responsibility and achievement across multiple functions. Builds a solid, highly driven team. Public relations expert. Corporate leader. Certified Mediator. Speechwriter. Manager.
- J.D., Nova South Eastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- B.A., Politics, Ithaca College, New York
"Being a citizen of the world establishes a foundation for inclusive leadership and lasting relationships. These relationships will sustain all organizations."
Delroy Morgan, MBA
Business driven and customer focused professional with solid organizational leadership experience in creating, planning, and evaluating key performance metrics supporting financial, business, and engineering operations.
Areas of Expertise:
Strategic Business Planning & Execution
- Engineering & Project Management
- Financial Analysis / Budget Planning
- Performance & Quality Standards
- Organizational Leadership
- Customer Satisfaction Metrics
- Recruitment, Supervision, & Training
“Business leaders motivate others to maximize their performance by implementing sound business practices, controlling costs and streamlining business operations to deliver value for customers and stakeholders”
Diane Reynolds, BS
Payroll Generalist, Human Resources, Staff Training & Development
Payroll professional with expertise in all areas of payroll and additional extensive experience and a passion for all facets of Human Resources and Staff Training.
- Detailed, result focused individual with progressive experience in customer satisfaction.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solver with proven analytical skills
- Extremely motivated team leader and team member.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and work with all levels of the organization.
--Edith Diane Reynolds
Millie Kleinstuber, MS
Millie Kleinstuber is a semi-retired Consultant and free-lance Grant Writer and Administrator working for non-profit organizations and small businesses in the greater Rochester area. In this role, her strengths are in researching, and writing responses to RRP solicitations from New York State Department of Mental Health, Department of Labor and Health combined Workforce Retraining Initiatives, as well as Community and National Foundations. Millie provides technical assistance and proposal writing expertise for PLE.
- B.S., Management of Human Resource (MHR), Roberts Wesleyan College
- M.S., Adult Education, Syracuse University
- Achieve Global Certified Instructor
“My strength is my experience and my experience enables me to find solutions to difficult situations and to implement those solutions”.